Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Gone Batty for Halloween

Just found this great bat bowl at Kohl's
It's made out of metal
with bat cut outs forming the bowl.
Kohl's says it's a tealight candleholder.
Just imagine the creepy shadows it will cast!

However, it would also make a lovely centerpiece.
At 6'' high and 11''wide
it could hold small, real or plastic pumpkins,
small human skulls (real or plastic)
 or any number of Halloween objects,
including snack size candy bars.

The reason it caught my eye?
 It bears a striking resemblance
to the bat archway that used to be at
Disney California Adventure's
Tower of Terror
during the Halloween season.


 Creepy isn't it?
I don't know if they still put it up or not.
DCA has gone through some major renovations
and I've heard they've down played
Halloween this year.
No matter, I now have a lovely bowl to keep me
happy batty!
Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment :

Nita Stacy said...

Very cute. I never think to look at Kohl's for Halloween stuff. How's the floor coming. It looks great in the photos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...