Monday, December 22, 2014

It Came Upon a Midnight Clear

 Sam and I found some beautiful mercury glass 
inter-illuminated trees 
at Sam's Club this season!

 
get them here
A remote controlled pack of four for $39.98.
Sure beats Pottery Barn's prices hands down! 
I incorporated them into our
four year old Christmas tablescape.



They helped update the look a bit 
but last year I found a little something more.
Some Martha Stewart Collection
"Holiday Vintage Paper" 
ceramic appetizer plates.

Available at Macy's for $26.97
styled to look like vintage Christmas 
cards, I love the festive 
imagery and colors!



Just yesterday Sam and I went to 
Walmart and found the Better Homes 
and Gardens Christmas salad plates

 as talked about by Susan from 
I love how they brighten the table
and add even more country charm.


The white of the plates compliment the 
reindeer cookie jar better than I hoped for.
Even Cher agrees!
I'm pleased with this year's 
new adornments to the 
Christmas tablescape.
Thanks for stopping by
and Merry Christmas to all!



Sharing today at 
Between Naps On The Porch

http://betweennapsontheporch.net/merry-christmas-2/

1 comment :

Christine @ Rustic-Refined said...

Such a pretty table! I love love love that lighted centerpiece you found...that is stunning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...