Wednesday, December 15, 2021

The Halls Are Decked Christmas 2021

Merry Christmas 2021!
The halls are decked and ready for Christmas.
There are a few new things on the table this year.
My mother surprised me with a set
of red "Margatini" glasses from QVC. 
She said they would also make 
excellent dessert dishes.
They come in a set of 6
I scored these "Santa Belt Napkin Rings" 
 this year from eBay for $26.99
I saw them at Pottery Barn back in 2013
and wanted them ever since.
Santa Belt Napkin Rings From Pottery Barn, Christmas 2013
The hutch-buffet looks pretty much the same.
Over on the green cabinet
We find a ginger bread house.
It's a 10'' illuminated 
Gingerbread House by Valerie
Mom sent it to me from QVC.
Cher thinks everything looks delicious, 
she's just too short to reach
Sam gave me this Mackenzie-Childs 
"Candy Cottage Cupcake Box"
It's going on the hutch!
I just love the little candy cane 
and gingerbread man.
She got it online at Neiman Marcus 
with free shipping!

During the pandemic I went crazy 
collecting old Marklin Maxi 
all tin G scale trains on eBay.
This year I displayed my 
red Central Pacific 
one under the Christmas tree.
Never a big hit with collectors.
Marklin started producing Maxi to compete
with LGB as a children's hobbie. 
They even run on LGB track.
Maxi went out of production in 2007 when
Marklin bought LGB in a bankruptcy sale.
Each car was a separate bid 
at different times throughout the year.
I really like the trains, they are well made
and all tin, which sort of gives it a 
vintage look.
Thanks for stopping by
and Merry Christmas!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...