Friday, April 22, 2022

A New Pooch & Easter 2022

The newest member of our family
Lena, 
named after singer Lena Horne
Our dog Cher passed away in February 
and we couldn't stand the emptiness.
Sam went to the SPCA on a day off
in March and came home with Lena!!

All I got was one text at work from her
with a picture.
"What do you think of this one?"
I texted back "I love it"
Lena (At that time Stormy) came home 
with her that visit!
It's been love ever since.
She's a little sweetheart,
and she brings back a 
tremendous amount of life 
to our house! 

A little Easter decorating
and a visit from the Bunny!

 
I got a hippo Tiki mug from the bunny
The grandkids got some baskets 
filled with goodies,


and an egg hunt!


Sam and I went to South Point that evening
for our Easter dinner!

Thanks for hopping by!
Hope everyone had a 
happy and safe Easter!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...