Thursday, October 12, 2023

POP! goes the kitty

Look at this cat popping out of 
a pumpkin!
So utterly whimsical, 
and absolutely adorable!
I bought it on sale last year from 
A great little place to find unique things.
I stumbled across their 
"Tabletop Cat In Pumpkin Jar 
Ceramic Halloween Container Tm0227"
by One Hundred 80 Degrees
while browsing Halloween "stuff" and 
instantly fell in love.
The description tells a little story...
"Stash Your Halloween Candy In This
Adorable Cat And Pumpkin Jar.
The Cat, Which Is Gray, Is Swiping
At The Pumpkin For Taking His Candy,
Protect Yours."
I just had to add it to the collection!
I love the cat's little striped cape,
and look at the pumpkin's striped 
shoes and stockings!
Hilarious!
 He sort of reminds me of  one of those
vintage Beistle die cut 
jointed goblins from the 1960's.
Only a shorter cousin.
What about the cat's party hat? 
Perfect for the rest of the 
Ozark collection.
Many of my critters must be at 
the same orange hat Halloween party!
I couldn't have asked for anything 
that would have fit in better!
I sat the duo in the family room 
perched on a wall shelf.
It's across the room from 
the teal cabinet display
I think those two add a lot of whimsy to 
the festive atmosphere.
And so adorable!
Just make sure you protect 
your candy!
Thanks for stopping by,
and happy hunting!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...