Monday, February 4, 2013

Our New Candle Holder


Sam and I found this awesome 
elephant tea-light holder at
 Pier 1 Imports this weekend.
I just love the details,
the little dormer windows and cupola
in the lantern are precious, and 
 the adornment on the elephant's back and 
top of head is a crackle glass mosaic that
 adds a little extra sparkle.
It will look great next to my new
India poster.
And the best part,
It was on clearance!!!
Regular price was $32.00
it is now $23.98.
At Pier 1, any price ending in ".98"
is a clearance price.
So don't wait long to get yours!
I put a little LED votive candle inside
and it looks wonderful, it sets a mood
like a Disneyland special effect.
It's practically perfect in every way!

Thanks for visiting,
and Happy Hunting!

1 comment :

Nita Stacy said...

I recognized that candle holder immediately. Clearance is the only way to go at Pier 1! Or at least I try to..stick to clearance. I recently bought a HUGE chalkboard on clearance. It had been $149.99 and was marked down to $49.99...so with my discount it was like $38. Love that kind of deal. I couldn't pass it up. Now I just have to paint the frame.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...