Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Brews, Potions, & Spells

For over a year now
I've had my eye on this treat jar.
The Spell Book Treat Jar from 
Cost Plus World Market.
Last year in the store around early October
I asked about the jar that was sold out online,
and was told they've been
out of stock for weeks.
This year I went in three weeks ago 
and left my name and number 
to be called as soon as they came in.

They called me today!
I procured my ghastly 
stack of spell books this evening.
Not as big as a cookie jar, it's just
the right size for candy or treats.
Just grab the smiling skull on top
 
and lift the lid.
Full of great detail and
 a bargain at $12.99.
New this year at World Market
is this set of measuring cups
When stacked they form a poison potion bottle,
and compliment the Spell Book Treat Jar.
Also $12.99
I didn't grab one of those....
at least, not yet.
 
On the way home we slipped into 
a "Dollar Tree" Store and 
found some defrightful Halloween pops.
 
I think they'll go great in my google eye owl.
such great shapes.
But for a dollar a bag...will they taste okay?
Only time will tell.
Muahahahaha!
(Cue lightning flash)
 
Thanks for stopping by
and happy hunting!

 

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...