Saturday, August 17, 2013

Early Halloween at HomeGoods 2013

Just browsing HomeGoods today and was happy to 
wander into their Halloween section!
A lot of cool stuff!
Let's take a look!
Some nice fall offerings!
But I like the real Halloween stuff.
Lots of terracotta jack-o-lanterns.

Beware the witches!

snow globes and glitter everywhere.
and owls too!

Lots of plug in pumpkins!

I think that giant skull had light up eyes.





I liked a lot of the this year's selection but didn't
buy anything....yet!
Thanks for stopping by & happy hunting!

1 comment :

Nita Stacy said...

Oh...fun! I still want some of those mercury glass pumpkins and I liked the pumpkin doll with the bat mask. We are suppose to be getting a Homegoods soon...till then...I'll check out TJ Maxx. Thanks for the photos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...