Sunday, November 27, 2016

One New Turkey Plate and Some Napkin Roses

Before we say goodbye to Thanksgiving 2016
I just wanted to share a picture
of this year's turkey plate.
Ain't it a beaut?
We found it half off at Pottery Barn.
Now I have four turkey plates all 
different and unique.
In a few more years I'll have 
enough to go around the table too.
Each setting getting a different turkey.
Speaking of setting the table,
I learned how to fold rose napkins this year
from YouTube.
It was pretty simple and looked awesome.
Even with the plaid napkins.
Find out how HERE!
I slipped them in the little 
accent bowls at each setting.
Kind of a different look.
But a nice effect,
and super easy!
Thanks for stopping by
and happy hunting!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...