Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Valance Time

With the Christmas season
comes the changing of the valance...


Another beautiful creation by my wife's friend Eden.
She always captures just what my wife and I are after.


The green fabric has red and pink roses,
as well as white and red poinsettias,
mixed with holly leaves and berries,
mistletoe, and pine cones. 
There's even a purple berry in the potpourri,
it might be a mulberry.
The red layer is a tone on tone pine branches
and pine cones design with gold glitter all over.

After we got the valance up
we started to build a matching
Christmas wreath to go over the hutch.


We tried to incorporate all the elements from the fabric.
Plus I added some jingle bells, a reindeer, and a bird.
I think we found most of the floral at Michael's.
We were lucky to find so many things that matched the fabric.
The Christmas season is shaping up nicely
but moving so quickly.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...