Tuesday, November 20, 2012

New Treasures for the Thanksgiving Hutch

With Thanksgiving only two days away
I was excited Monday night by the
last minute delivery of a
few new treasures
for my Thanksgiving hutch/buffet.

First off, let me show you my
Fitz & Floyd Cornucopia cookie jar
from their "Bountiful Harvest" line.
New to the Ozark collection just a few weeks ago.
It was smaller than I expected but still
very nice quality and full of intricate details.
 
 
Next....

moving up the hutch
we see a

Dept 56 "Corn on the Cob" covered butter dish.
I grabbed him last year after Thanksgiving.
 
From their retired "Orchard Collection"
circa 2007.
It has lots of rich color and fine detail,
with a, sort of, antiqued finish.

On the top shelf,

we find the new arrivals!


A Pfaltzgraff pheasant gravy boat.

get one here
From their "Plymouth" line.
Just perfect for autumn with his bold colors
and nice details.
I found him at a great sale price of $9.99
down from $20 on www.pfaltzgraff.com.

Also from Pfaltzgraff, a bit of whimsy

with these little wooden Pilgrim windmills.

The little wheat bales spin around
behind the Pilgrims?!

Samantha has been wanting
something other than turkeys on the
hutch, and this year I delivered!
Her response,
"Not what I would've chosen, but okay."
And there you have it!

Hope everyone has a happy, safe, and blessed
Thanksgiving!

Thanks for popping in,
and Happy Hunting!
 

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...