Thursday, September 17, 2015

More Halloween At HomeGoods 2015

Another stop in at HomeGoods yielded
some more Halloween Goodness...
Cute bat!  I need more bats...
 Creepy skeletal hands pillar holders
That tarantula candle holder
was mighty awesome!
Nearly life size creepy baby buggy!
Cool felt skull and crossbones garland!
 
 

AT LAST!!!
The thing I've been searching for 
since PUMPKINROT
posted it on his blog three years ago...
The Headless Horseman Snow Globe
with light up Jack O' Lantern!!!
My quest was complete,
this little spook is going home with me.
In the past years, I was either a day late
or they never heard of a
Headless Horseman snow globe.
Well this baby is mine now!
HAPPY FREAKIN' HALLOWEEN
Thanks for stopping by
and happy hunting!
 
 
 

1 comment :

Unknown said...

You don't help my Halloween habit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...