Friday, November 1, 2019

Will Wonders Never Cease? Halloween M&M's are Back!

Sam and I found these walking through 
Target this September.
Look who finally came to their senses!
Mars & Murrie must have realized 
Halloween is where it's at!
It's a new version of the M&M's 
Ghoul's Mix
and it's on the shelves for 
Halloween!


Gone is the black M&M from the mix 
that was"Cool Ghoul's Mix" from 2012 
shown below.
However it's a small price to pay 
to finally have the bright and fun 
Halloween party mix back in 
my candy dishes for the season!

Let's all hope this step in the right 
direction will last for years to come!
Will the fall colors still show up 
for Thanksgiving?
Doubtful, In years past I couldn't even
find the fall M&M's on the shelf 
after Halloween, when I needed to fill 
my Thanksgiving candy dishes.
It was all red and green by then.

Thanks for stopping by and 
Happy Halloween!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...