Friday, January 6, 2012

Orange is the new Black

My friend Nita, from "Mod Vintage Life" just announced
that Pantone's 2012 color of the year is Tangerine Tango!
I've got the perfect cookie jar in mind for the occasion!
This is the "Wise Ol' Canister" from Anthropologie
Doesn't it fit right in with the color of the year?
I've had my eye on this owl for the last three years,
but the price tag of $128 is a bit dispiriting.
It would certainly add a pop of color to the decor.
This is a pic from Nita's blog 
with the little owl added in.
It isn't a very big cookie jar either.
Maybe that's why they're calling it a canister.
I guess it will just have to look nice
at Anthropologie 
and not in my collection.
Unless,
some crazy sale comes along.
But at that current price,
it would have to be really CRRRAAAAZY!!!

Maybe some actual tangerines in a bowl
would add the pop I'm after
at way less than half the price.
  

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...