Thursday, September 26, 2013

Plating up for Halloween

After a few years of searching,
I was ready to give up on finding proper plates 
to use on my hutch for Halloween...
that is, until now.
These Halloween Wiccan Lace Dinner Plates
by 222 Fifth are going to make a great
spooky backdrop on my Halloween hutch!
I bought four for $29.99 + shipping 
from Target.

Designed to look like lace trim it's full
of creepy imagery.

Spiders on webs, owls in trees 
around grave stones,
black cats, bats, an old house, 
just so many great details.

Their name "Wiccan Lace" implies witches 
but not one witch appears on the dinner plate.
They saved her for the salad plates.

I didn't order the salad plates.
There's just not enough room on my hutch
when it's decked out for Halloween.
They have dessert plates too.
in black and white and...
in color!
There are mugs too!

See the whole collection
available online only at Target.com 
Hurry they sell out fast!

Check back soon, it's not long till
I'll be decorating for Halloween!
Thanks for stopping by
and happy hunting.

1 comment :

Nita Stacy said...

Wow! I really love these. I want these!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...