Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I've been early Halloween shopping!

Seeing Halloween stuff already on the shelves 
really gets me in the mood
for the up coming high holiday,
I just can't help collecting a few things...
At Yankee Candle we picked up
a "Boney Bunch" farmer votive holder...
He will go great in our country room.
Then Sam let me order a
lace spider web and bat table cloth
for our new accent table from this post here
It's the "Heritage Lace Halloween
Going Batty Table Topper"
Then after four years of debating weather or not
I really needed it, I finally ordered the
Dept. 56 "Google Eye Owl Lollipop and Candy Dish"
I guess I figured I needed it.

Then at Hobby Lobby
Sam and I picked up these black crows
They have a nice distressed wood look to them.
While at HomeGoods we found this creepy
skull milk bottle with a cork.
and for Sam's bathroom vignette...
A cool purple mercury glass bottle
with a glass raven stopper.
It reads "Spiders Kiss- WARNING
Ingesting this product will cause
creeping ulcers, paralysis,and finally
DEATH"  
Heh-heh, funny huh?
Good thing the stopper is glued shut.

Last year, after Halloween at a 75% off sale
I scored this...
A One Hundred 80 Degrees
"Frankenstein Bowl with Spreader"
The handle of the saw in his forehead
slides out to reveal a spreader knife.

I just can't wait to display it all this year.
Not sure where it will all go but
I think I'll have fun finding places.
Thanks for stopping by and 
happy hunting!

1 comment :

Nita Stacy said...

Shopping for Halloween! I went in Steinmart last week and they had some of those mercury glass pumpkins that I covet every year. Still haven't bought any. I'm still enjoying summer and not feeling Halloweenie at all yet even though we've got it all out at the store. I am looking forward to pumpkin candles burning.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...