Friday, October 27, 2023

THEY'RE GONE!!!

What is wrong with this picture?
If you guessed "Where are the Twizzlers?!?"
You'd be correct.
I'm asking the same thing.

 I can't find the individually wrapped 
Twizzlers anywhere.
I refuse to pay a lot to an online sight 
that will ship them to me, but most places 
are, "out of stock" anyway.
Last year Target wanted less 
then $10 for a whole tub.
This year they're nowhere to be found.
I need the individually wrapped ones
because my Monster Hand vase 
has a painted finish and it came with 
a note "Not Safe For Food"
also not water safe.
Twizzlers were perfect for the vase.

They were long enough to 
not slip down inside,
plus the red color gave them a 
gruesome appearance 
as if veins were sticking out.

A quick check of  Twizzler's website said 
they discontinued the individually wrapped candies.
I'm assuming for environmental concerns.
BUT WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?
I would use them in the display all of October 
then hand out what was left in the tub Halloween night.
Maybe they could bring them back only for October?
-X-
While at Sam's Club this month
I ran across these suckers
I thought to myself, 
these would look great
in my owl this year.
Sam said it's your money...
I think they look great!
I love the shapes!
I guess it will be a 
semi-sweet Halloween!! 
o_O
Thanks for stopping by
and Happy Haunting!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...