Saturday, December 14, 2013

A Spicy Little Christmas Table

Isn't he just the cutest?
Just look at that face.
Meet the newest addition to the 
Ozark Christmas collection.
He's a One Hundred 80 Degrees 
"Christmas Elf in Santa Pants Candy Dish"
He comes in a choice of red or green.
I just love his retro look.
get these here and here
And  there are more figures in the elf line
including a cookie jar!
I felt he looked best mixed in with the 
vignette on the orange spice accent table.
It's a very big candy dish,
but he looks very proportionate 
 next to my large Annalee reindeer.
Who was a HomeGoods find  two years ago.
Remember, It's just not a holiday 
without a little Annalee!
Next, we see Santa enjoying a cookie 
and some hot cocoa.
He's a cookie jar from the Fitz and Floyd 
"Dear Santa" line.
In front of him are The Three Stooges' 
Hear no Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil 
Hallmark Ornaments from 1999.
I just love those guys!
It certainly puts me in a Christmas mood every time
I walk past this merry group!

Thanks for stopping by
and may joy find you this 
Christmas season!
I'm shearing today on

2 comments :

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

The Christmas elf is just adorable! And I love the pillow on the floor...how pretty! Happy holidays!

Kathleen said...

Very cute! I don't have an Annalee, can't decide if I like them. :)
Here from Seasonal Sundays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...